This role will focus on building data dashboards, trading system backend components, and DevOps pipelines.
The main programming languages are Python, Node.JS and Golang.
WHO WE ARE
Quantrend Technology focuses on building financial trading strategies across a variety of asset classes and global markets.We empower the paradigm shift from traditional quant to AI quant by using modern end-to-end deep learning models.
The difference between traditional approaches and our proprietary solution is that our models can automatically extract robust and high-quality trading signals (Alphas), but traditional hand-crafted approaches often fail to do so.
We are a performance-driven company, seeking agile and talented people to join our team.Our working environment is relaxed yet intellectually intense.
If you are a tech-savvy individual who enjoys the challenges of solving difficult technical problems in a fast-paced, energetic environment, then this is the role for you.
We value the contributions of trading strategy developers and offer lucrative dividends and annual bonuses to high-performance employees.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Develop algorithmic trading systems.
- Implement trading risk management / alert systems.
- Implement trading data logger components.
- Develop dashboard systems for external clients and for internal monitoring purposes.
- Build up CI / CD with Docker containers and Kubernetes on GCP.
- Write unit tests and integration tests.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent experience.
- Solid experience in implementation of production-grade frontend / backend services, especially high-availability, high-throughput, and low-latency services.
- Expert-level knowledge of algorithms, design patterns, OOP, threading, multiprocessing, etc.
- 3+ years of experience with Python / Node.JS / Golang, or other programming languages, like C/C++, C#, or Java.
- Familiar with React, Redux, WebPack, and other modern web frontend development techniques.
- Familiar with SQL databases and NoSQL databases (like MongoDB).
- Familiar with REST API and WebSocket.
- Strong knowledge of DevOps, including microservices, Docker, Kubernetes and CI/CD pipeline.
- Familiar with Git, software engineering and agile software development.
- Strong writing and verbal communication skills, ability to express complex concepts in simple terms.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills and extremely detail-oriented.
- Self-motivated and fast-paced learner.
NICE TO HAVE
- Bachelor’s degree in financial engineering.
- Experience of trading and in-depth knowledge of financial markets.
- Prior experience working in a data-driven research environment.
- Experience in training DRL (Deep Reinforcement Learning).
- Bayesian / hierarchical probabilistic graphical modeling experience.
- Experience in algorithmic trading.
- Knowledge in SQL and NoSQL databases and Docker containers.
- Experience with AWS.