WHO WE ARE
Quantrend Technology focuses on building financial trading strategies across a variety of asset classes and global markets.We empower the paradigm shift from traditional quant to AI quant by using modern end-to-end deep learning models.
The difference between traditional approaches and our proprietary solution is that our models can automatically extract robust and high-quality trading signals (Alphas), but traditional hand-crafted approaches often fail to do so.
We are a performance-driven company, seeking agile and talented people to join our team.Our working environment is relaxed yet intellectually intense.
If you are a tech-savvy individual who enjoys the challenges of solving difficult technical problems in a fast-paced, energetic environment, then this is the role for you.
We value the contributions of trading strategy developers and offer lucrative dividends and annual bonuses to high-performance employees.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- End-to-end research and development, including alpha idea generation, data processing, strategy backtesting, optimization, and production implementation.
- Perform rigorous and innovative research to discover systematic anomalies in the market.
- Identify and evaluate new datasets for alpha generation.
- Collaborate with machine learning alpha research and engineering teams to generate practical trading signals.
- Conduct quantitative research independently including market data analysis, prototyping, backtesting, strategy parameters tuning and performance monitoring.
- Design and maintain trading models and strategies framework with backend engineer team.Trading models and strategies execution implementation and market monitoring.
- Maintain and improve the portfolio trading in the production environment.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- Degree in mathematics, physics, computer science, finance, business school or with other quantitative related experience.
- Interest in quantitative research and statistical evidence-driven decision making.
- Experienced in trading crypto, equity, FX, option or futures will be a plus.
- Programming skill in Python is a must, experience with C++ or Rust is a plus
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills are a must.
- Ability in development of trading models or strategies independently.
- Demonstrated ability to conduct independent research on alpha factors.
- Ability to design and figure out innovative alternative alpha factors as trading signals.